Master Project and Internship

The SPC regularly offers students the possibility to do their Master project or an internship at the Center. In addition, EPFL students can engage in research at the SPC as part of a TPIV semester project.

To apply for a Master project, please fill out the “Master Project Application Form“.

To apply for an internship, please fill out the “Internship Application Form” 

We will then evaluate your application and check if we can find a suitable project and a person to supervise the work. In case of further questions, please contact Christine Crosetti .