The Centre de Recherches en Physique des Plasmas became the Swiss Plasma Center on September 22nd, 2015. This name change is linked to the strengthening of our fusion activities as well as to the expansion of our activities in the field of plasma applications.
Presentations are available:
- B. Bigot – ITER Director General – The ITER Project (presented by J. Paméla, Chair of the General Assembly of EUROfusion, 6Mb)
- T. Donné – Programme Manager of EUROfusion – The EU roadmap to fusion Energy (15Mb)
- R. Strohmeier – Deputy Director General to Research and Innovation at the European Commission – The view from Euratom and the EU Commission (presented by S. Webster, Head of Unit ‘Fusion Energy’, European Commission)
- B. Moor – Deputy State Secretary for International Cooperation in Research and Innovation – The view from the Swiss Government
- A. Fasoli – Director of the EPFL Swiss Plasma Center – The Swiss Plasma Center (28Mb)